Dr. Mark Conliffe graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine with a Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine in 2011. He is the only Board-Certified Neuromusculoskeletal Specialist in the city of Louisville, Kentucky.
Initially trained as an Osteopath, with certification in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, he offers conservative measures for all types of aches and pains, as well as more invasive procedures for more advanced pathology.
Additionally, he is the only physician in the region licensed to perform Regenexx regenerative procedures, offering the nation’s most advanced non-surgical stem cell and platelet treatments (PRP) for injuries and arthritis under image guidance utilizing ultrasound and fluoroscopy (X-Ray). These types of injections are natural and safe, having the potential to re-grow normal tissue and eliminate the need for surgery in many cases. Conditions treated involve ligament, tendon, joint, muscle, and spine-related pain.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Residency, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI (7/2012-6/2014)
- Traditional Rotating Internship, Sparrow Health Systems, Sparrow Main Hospital, Lansing, MI (7/2011–6/2012)
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI (6/2007–5/2011)
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Louisville College of Education, Louisville, KY (1/2006–5/2007)
- BS in Occupational Training and Human Development, Magna Cum Laude
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY (6/2000–5/2004)
Licensure and Certifications
- Board Certification in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- Board Certification in Pain Medicine, Subspecialty, American Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Medical License, Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate, US Department of Justice, DEA
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Association of Orthopedic Medicine (2013-2018)
- American Osteopathic Association (2007-2018)
- American Academy of Osteopathy (2007-2018)
- Kentucky Osteopathic Medical Association (2016-2018)
- Kentucky Medical Association (2015-2018)
- Greater Louisville Medical Society (2015-2018)